Ciao Adios!


All I ever asked for, was the truth....
All you ever gave, was the Ruth...πŸ”ͺ

You cannot undo what's been done...
One cannot un-sung a song that is sung....

The days passed by with a ghoulish mask...πŸ‘»
Harnessing you within me was no easy task...

At the end you became a ghost, never to be found ..❤
Yet there was me, sniffing your essence like a hound....

Thanking you for the miserable pains...
Hurled at me like acid rains...🌬🌧

Welcoming you to the game, called HELL....πŸ”₯
DEEP WITHIN your own demon would'be ringing your knell...πŸ‚

Now I lay on an island afflicted with pain...
With a tinge of your memory and a bottle of CHAMPAGNE!! 🍾🍾

                                                    - Subhankar
                                                    - Ideas received from
                                                    - @Aritrika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Bong Crush

After 2yrs of break up...

Phi (The Beauty Quotient)