Succubus......👄


She ain't no demon....😈
She is a gale....🌩
Did not Ever love her?
Then you're no male....♂
She is like a spider....cursed with beauty....
Webbing her cobweb... entrapping with piety....
Love comes to her often but she cannot keep them....
Cause it always gets destructed by accute mayhem!
To let the sun shine on her again...
I went to her parlour with a slight pain....

I was leud by her mystifying beauty....
Drooled by her vale and slayed by her sight....👀
Fooled by her piety...
Soon dawned upon the night....

Oh the night it was...never to be forgotten...
Under the shadow of a candle...we both made it happen....
Soon there was no me...as she sucked my verdure out....
She didn't mean to do it...it was her only way out...
A VAMP as she was....with gnawing canines...👄
I sacrificed myself only to see what's under her vines...

Even Romeo would have been crestfallen....
Hath he witnessed those curves....
Tingling with the minds of men....
It's beyond what we think she serves....

Lastly she appraised me for such a good night....🌌
By the time, she told me this...my eyes saw no light..... 👁

                                                              -Subhankar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Bong Crush

After 2yrs of break up...

Phi (The Beauty Quotient)