A One Night Stand



I unbuttoned my shirt exposing my well built masculine figure to her eager eyes.
She was standing behind, holding a glass of water in one hand and a sweat shirt and a towel in the other.
She herself was wearing a long shirt covering upto her knees.
Her hair was completely dry now... and she had made it into a bun!
Her nose was sharp..and a smile everlasted on her lips.
Daaamn...the way she looked!!
Putting the glass on the table, she came close to me.
More close, standing right in front of me!
I was stiff and also cold.
She started dabbing my body with the towel.
As her fingers slyly grooved through my chest, it felt good.... alluring indeed...🙄
I don't know...but the stimulus of her touch felt sooo good.
Her hands were so soft and seemed delicate.
There was this *eye contact* with a sly smile attached to the corner of her lips.
I was nervous...so daamn.. nervous!!
"Achoo!"..... daamn.. I sneezed!
Both of us giggled.
Uff!!! Her smile.....😍😍😍
She kept brushing her fingers through my hair.
But the eye contact remained intact!!

Suddenly there was *this streak of lightening....* ⚡🌩🌧
And the lights of the apartment went out!!
She hugged me tightly, not a hug though, it was more of a fearful cuddle!!
I was simply overwhelmed... simply overwhelmed!!!
I didn't know what to do without the sole thought of embracing her.
Then came the *thud*  *thud*  thunder claps....
I could feel her body pressed against mine...with no air to pass through.
She was shivering...
"U okay?", I asked.
She opened her eyes, put her guard on, stepping away from me.
I could see her cheeks getting pink.
She was blushing.

"Argh!! The lights went out again!!", She said.

The night was absolute dark and the calamity showed no signs of giving a pause.
And hence there we were in our own awkward moment.
The trickling drops of water from a nearby improperly closed tap made a sound so monotonous yet beautiful that the air, melodious and constant breeze acted as an icing, thus agitating my hostel window pane.

Daamn, curse that night! It had been too alluring already to resist our temptation of sensualism. Although we both had our doubts, and were in a state of dilemma which was evident from the constant motion of the eyes and hesitating gestures, it couldn't prevent us getting closer to each other, inch by inch.
Afterall she was my Girlfriend's Bestfriend. But it was no such time to think about all these. I lost control as I involuntarily caressed her, putting her into a lip lock.
That taste! That taste of her juicy lips. I probably even bit her.
Then she gave in. Her hands which were previously guarding her, now grabbed my head, brushing my hair. The room filled with tension, as I felt myself getting lost in the juicy mess of her strawberry lips. I literally could hear every inch of her breadth which landed heavily on my nose. Our hearts were pounding! All we wanted is to dive in more and more and more and more! She was rapid and passionate and so was I. Sucking her lower lip, her tongue, I put my hands on her butt, pulling her closer. She had completely lost it by then! Compelling me to dive deep, she jumped onto me and carrying her, I took her by the wall, pressing her against it. I never imagined she would be this good.

My heart throbbed at its peak. No, sorry OUR hearts did!
While kissing, I was getting drowned in an addictive pleasure that I barely got from my Girlfriend. She was so better, so much better. Probably the best. In that heat, she took off her shirt and flung it in the air. She wasn't wearing a bra! And out of an outburst of emotional fluctuation, I grabbed her breasts. Pressing them slowly at first and hard after that. By that time, I had become her dedicated masseur. Massaging her tits, adjusting her position as she was slowly slipping down, I sucked them in. And then the magic occurred. A slight moan escaped her mouth.
"Mmmm!" "Mmmmmm!" That moan seduced me to love her more and more and more.We were into it as if there wasn't any tomorrow.
Meanwhile, the thunderclaps acted as a metaphor, as if they were clicking pictures of us with those lightening flashes, outside.

Perky nipples and her voluptuous breast,
Gave me no opportunity to rest.
As I sucked them deeper and deeper,
She made her moans sound yummier.

I sucked her bosom, tickling her nipples with my tongue. I felt her warmth against my body, the odour of her skin floating in the air. My hands went down and I realised she was wet already. I was rubbing her wet panties. She was starting to moan louder and louder.
It was getting a bit difficult to stay in the position now, so I carried her and threw her on the bed. She giggled slyly signalling with her fingers to come forth and dig deep.
I gently pulled down her panties, it was dripping with pre-orgasmic discharge, and put my finger into her vulva. I could literally feel the temperature down there. As if her body was begging for it. I kept rubbing her clitoris....up and down...
Up and down....up and down....then with 2 fingers.....up and down and this time muchh deeper. As I squeezed it....she went...."yeaaaahhhhhh, aaaahhh, aaah" As if she wanted more....much more. I kissed her vagina, thrushing my tongue deep into her temple as a sworn desciple. And then licking it rigorously.....daamn it tasted so good! I grabbed her clit with my lips and pulled it. It was perky af! The smell of her oestrogen made me drool to it..I kept on licking it harder, faster, and deeper with my tongue meanwhile squeezing her nipples with my fingers. She went from "aaah" to "oohhh my gossshhh! O myy gossshhhh" "yesss yesssssss " "mmmmmm!" "Aaaah!".
I couldn't control my utmost desire to fuck her. It was getting stronger and stronger and I literally had no condoms!
Then she said, "put it in! Put it in!" "Do it right now"
And I had literally no intention to upset my goddess, thus I took my willy out and started rubbing it with her vagina...
And She went like, "Put that fucking dick in!!!" She was in no mood for foreplay right now......
I put it in and I fucked! And she moaned!
I fucked and she moaned....
It was missionary, simple but the besttt position ever invented!
We could literally hear the clapping sound of both our flesh increasing rapidly and slowly getting in tune with the thunderclaps outside......
We fucked, we carresed, we made love and we fucked again!
We fucked as if there's was no tomorrow!
We fucked thinking about the song,
"Wake me up, when September ends"

That night, we were drunk on our bodily fluids,
Seeing our reflection in the mirror,
Thinking about the moments we made.
And the moments that made us.
A bit more closer to each other.

That day, it rained at two places,
One at Kolkata,
And another one? Inside her!


Author: Subhankar Pal
Picture acquired from Google, thanking Bobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Bong Crush

After 2yrs of break up...

Phi (The Beauty Quotient)