After 2yrs of break up...


Boy thinks aaj akta text korei dii...ki aar eshe jabe...max to max block kore debe...dhur akhon r ki eshe jae.....
Boy: Hi

*Shit message toh chala gaya... what a dumb ass...and I thought she would reply...
Boy now listening to songs....*
*After 5mins*

Girl: Hi 😃

*Boy oh fuck she replied....Daamn...*

Boy: Ektu mota hoe gechis....
Girl: Yeah!! Oneektaa....
Boy: And cute o....
Girl: 😊
Boy:I miss uh, u know.....
Girl: 😅
Boy: hmm..... I know it's been a while...but tabole eto silent treatment?

*After 5mins*

Girl: akta text korte 2bochor laaglo? Wow I am impressed....
Boy: u know I checked ur profile everytime u uploaded a photo...
Girl: and I hardly ever got to see uh..cuzz u uploaded none...🙄🙄
Boy: dekhtish tahole?
Girl: yeah!...majhe majhe.... poems gulo besh bhaloi likhchish aajkal....
Boy: yeah...the break up effect i guess....😂😂
Girl: 🙂
Boy: fake smile?
         Akhono habit ta gelo na?
 Girl: I guess somethings never change....
 Boy: Yeah...they don't..... which reminds me.... akhono teddy bear niye ghumosh? 😂😂😂
Girl: eeei!! U remember? 😁😁😁

And that's how it started again.........


"Jiboner Shob hiseb...tui ee kor!!
Cho! Abar shuru kori..shesher por...."
                                                      -Subhankar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Bong Crush

Phi (The Beauty Quotient)