"Loadshedding"



"Loadshedding"
___________________________

It was 10 o'clock in the night and it was raining cats and dogs. I rang up home, Maa picked up and hurled a barrel of questions at me.
"Eto late keno hochhe?"
"Office toh sesh hoe gache 9tae, and 10ta baje akhon!! Akhono bari firish ni keno???"
Before I could say something, I could hear the *beep* *beep* sound...
"Argh!!! The network got disconnected again!!!"
I was standing under the shade of a bar.
I could smell the strong but sweet fragrance of liquor more than I could smell the nostalgic fragrance of "bhejamati"
The smell in the air was literally alluring.
While my clothes were completed drenched, I somehow managed to cover my head. It was getting cold.
Although the calamity showed no signs of giving a pause, and it was barely visible out in that rain.....the bar with all its red and green neon glowing wasn't an unpleasant sight after all...
That night, there was no soul out in the street except me.....
I felt like I was nocturnal...
"Oh Gosh!! Its 10:30!!"
"I need to leave now!!"
*Phone ringing*
It was her!
"Subhooo! Kothay tui?? Aunty etobaar phone korche...line paowa jachhenaa keno??"
In that 3 secs I realised that she was nothing less than my mother...ugh!!
"Aree ami tor barir 3te lane pore bar er niche dariye achi...but akhon toh kono bus o pachhina!!"
"Seta age bolte hoe toh!! Bari aye ekkhhuni, ami aunty k bolchi j ur spending the night here.."
"Ore tui amar hobu bou re..xD akhono hoshni bou!!"
"Shut Up! And come!"
Thus, I made a run for it...
Took me 4minutes to reach her doorstep...
I was panting....and thoroughly drenched...

I was at her doorstep, hesitating whether should I ring the bell or not...
It was still raining heavily outside, yet the beads of perspiration did not fail to appear on my forehead as a result of the 4minute non stop run.
I was soaking wet.
Catching my breath, finally I rang the bell, as if I was drawn to it.
"Comiiiing.............."
I waited eagerly..
She opened the door, wrapped in a towel.
She was probably taking a shower.
The way she wore her wet hair did not allow me to take my eyes off her.
It was pretty awkward for me.
I couldn't look upwards without slyly drawing my eyes to her innocent smile and her perfect 36-24-36 figure.
"Kire? Etoo late?"
She was of a short stature than me. And so, although unintentional, i couldnt stop my eyes as her perfectly mature valley gave a peek a boo when she bowed down to unlock the collapsibles.
Looking upwards I replied, " yeah...aree office theke beriyei dekhi mushol dhare brishti porche"
"Aye bhetore aye", she said, unlocking the gate.
"Tui ektu ghore wait kor, ami aschi", she said pointing towards the room.
I entered the room.
It was strange. She wasn't actually supposed to be alone in her home.
"Dabbooo!! Uncle aunty nei?"
"Arre aaj toh manju mashir cheler biye, baba ma okhanei gache, aaj ar phirbe na", she replied from outside the room.
"Tui bheja jama ta chere fel..naleh thanda lege jabe, ami babar akta shirt aanchi..."
I unbuttoned my shirt exposing my well built masculine figure to her eager eyes.
She was standing behind, holding a glass of water in one hand and a sweat shirt and a towel in the other.
She herself was wearing a long shirt covering upto her knees.
Her hair was completely dry now... and she had made it into a bun!
Her nose was sharp..and a smile everlasted on her lips.
Daaamn...the way she looked!!
Putting the glass on the table, she came close to me.
More close, standing right in front of me!
I was stiff...and also cold....
She started dabbing my body with the towel.
As her fingers slyly grooved through my chest, it felt good.... alluring indeed...🙄
I don't know...but the stimulus of her touch felt sooo good.
Her hands were so soft and seemed delicate.
There was this *eye contact* with a sly smile attached to the corner of her lips.
I was nervous...so daamn.. nervous!!
"Haaacchhhuuuuu"..... daamn.. I sneezed....
Both of us giggled....
Uff!!! Her smile.....😍😍😍
She kept brushing her fingers through my hair....
the eye contact remained intact!!

Suddenly there was *this streak of lightening....* ⚡🌩🌧
And the lights of the apartment went out!!
She hugged me tightly, not a hug though, it was more of a fearful cuddle!!
I was simply overwhelmed... simply overwhelmed!!!
I didn't know what to do without the sole thought of embracing her...
Then came the *thud*  *thud*  thunder claps....
I could feel her body pressed against mine...with no air to pass through. ..
She was shivering...
"U okay?", I asked.
She opened her eyes...
Put her guard on... Stepping away from me...
I could see her cheeks getting pink...
She was blushing...

"Argh!! The lights went out again!!", She said...

To be continued......


Author: Subhankar Pal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Bong Crush

After 2yrs of break up...

Phi (The Beauty Quotient)