The Hypocrite!!



From preparing for JOINT
To preparing Joint!
The journey wasn't easy......
Recently the winds have become quite breezy...
The sounds of mischief call me forth...
With a tender heart and a T-shirt of gorgoroth...
Pretending and pretending, that's what I've been doing all my life...
It is in the shadow of others, where I do thrive...
What I have been through is really tragic...
Personality crisis and loads of Voodoo Magic...

Killed my conscience, 20times over...
That's my nature, I am not so sober...
With a new identity yet to discover...
Maybe one day I turn out to be a reckless rover...

Not knowing what I love is too harsh a pain...
Keeping me alive is a wastage, I'm no saint!
In sooth, I know not why I am soo sad...
Maybe its just me or the world is too bad..
I guess that's what I do, holding back my thoughts
Joining a freaking army of Robots...

What I have been through is now history....
What lies ahead is still a mystery...
I am simply writing this verse to show-off my skill in rhyme...
Cause what's history, is buried in the sands of time....

                                                   -Subhankar Pal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Bong Crush

After 2yrs of break up...

Phi (The Beauty Quotient)